Our mission is to nurture the spiritual, academic, social and personal development of every student in our care in a supportive Catholic atmosphere which welcomes and embraces all denominations.
Please remember items for Christmas Hampers!
Please remember Christmas Fundraiser Tickets!
Please see the weekly parent bulletin for regular calendar updates.
Below are some upcoming events:
- Dec 5th-14th: Distribution/collection/sale of Christmas Fundraiser Ticket Books Continues
- Dec 5th-14th: Christmas Fundraiser Supermarket Selling Slots!
- Dec 5th: Years 7-13 Sports Day at TBSC, 10:00 am
- Dec 6th: Project Grow Pop Up Farmers Market, 2:30 pm
- Dec 6th: Candlelight Carol Service in School Courtyard, 7:00 pm
- Dec 7th: RX Christmas Play in the church, 8:30 am
- Dec 8th: KS1 Christmas Concert in Loyola Hall, 2:00 pm
- Dec 8th: Frozen Yogurt on sale after school ($2) for Girl Guides
- Dec 9th: RY Christmas Play in the church, 8:30 am
- Dec 9th: DEADLINE for Christmas Hamper gifts/items
- Dec 10th: Annual Christmas Bazaar, 10:00 am, Loyola Hall (hosted by Girl Guides)
- Dec 12th: DEADLINE for return of all Christmas Fundraiser ticket books
- Dec 14th: Band/Choir Concert and Christmas Fundraiser, 7:00 pm, Loyola Hall
- Dec 16th: School Closes at 12 noon for Christmas Holidays
- Dec 17th: Parents' Day Out, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Loyola Hall (ages 4-11)