Our mission is to nurture the spiritual, academic, social and personal development of every student in our care in a supportive Catholic atmosphere which welcomes and embraces all denominations.
Please see the weekly parent bulletin for regular calendar updates.
Below are some upcoming events:
- October 5th: Year 9 Parent Evening, 3:00-5:30 pm in Loyola Hall
- October 7th: Deadline for Scholastic Book Orders (to Library)
- October 8th: Frozen Yogurt on sale, 2;45-3:15 pm
- October 8th: Year 7 Parent Progress Meeting, 3:00-5:30 pm in Loyola Hall
- October 12th: Deadline for HSA Catalogue Fundraiser - Charleston Wrap
- October 12th-16th: School Photos (all week)
- October 14th: Year 10 Parent Meeting - Target Grades, 3:30-5:30 pm in Loyola Hall
- October 14th: 2016 Washington DC Trip Meeting for interested parents/students, 5:30 pm
- October 19th and 21st: Nursery Parent Meetings, 3:00-6:00 pm (book on isite)
- October 19th: Year 8 Parent Progress Meeting, 3:00-5:30 pm in Loyola Hall
- October 20th and 22nd: Reception to Y6 Parent Meetings, 3:00-6:00 pm (book on isite)
- October 22nd: Breast Cancer Awareness Day
- October 23rd: Staff Inset Day - NO school for students
- October 24th: BBQ Lunch Fundraiser, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm in Canteen
- October 26th-30th: Half Term Holidays
- November 2nd: Tickets go on sale for "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- November 5th: Years 3-6 Swim Gala
- November 19th-21st: School Musical "A Midsummer Night's Dream"